Monday, February 26, 2018

In Darkness Sing

It is still very much a work in progress. I'm not sure how it is all going to pan out, but my goal is to streamline my multiple blogs into one, eventually under the domain name my husband purchased for me back at Christmas of 2012, and I'm slowly training my brain to figure out actually use, jennifersaake.com (so try that if the following link eventually stops working for you).

For tonight allow me to introduce you to my new page I've designed without any help (though it has taken me 2 full years to figure out - stroke brain is no joke!), using the WordPress platform, In Darkness Sing.



My first post is live (I think, I hope!) at Why "In Darkness Sing"? [edited to add new link 3/18/18] and I would so very greatly appreciate any and all feedback, or reports of spelling errors, typos, broken links, or other technical glitches, you can provide. Thanks!

No comments: