Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can You Help?

Thank you so much for helping me raise nearly $500 last year to attend the Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI)'s "I Hope You Dance" fundraiser gala!!! It's that time of year again and with the amazing research advances made by WPI this past year, I'm more anxious than ever to help advance research to find a cure for XMRV/CFS.

Would you please help me in any way you can? Every dollar counts! My goal is $500, the cost of two tickets to attend the fundraising gala, but if I don't make that goal I will forward every dollar raised here directly on to WPI to further their research efforts. I cannot proclaim loudly enough just what a blessing and answer to prayer WPI has already been to me. I am honored to have this small way to "give back" and help provide hope to the potential 1 in 14 who currently carry the third known infectious human retrovirus (same family as HIV), many without even knowing until they face a health crisis and trigger this nasty bug into activation.



Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

No comments: