Saturday, July 21, 2012

9 Months and Missing Person

For those who are interested, my 9 month (stroke) update is posted at Stroke of Grace. For those who just come here to follow our parenting or homeschooling journey, I want to be sure you see this important plea.

Update: After 6 night with no sign or contact, Daniel is now home! Thank you for praying!
I would like to beg for your prayers for my friend Lisa, her son Daniel, and their whole family. Our sons have taken classes together over the years. Danny and I share a birthday. When I turn 40 at the end of this month, he will turn 16. Danny has gone missing and there is currently a search for him. I don't know other details, but God knows and sees all, from Danny's specific where-about to the brokenness of his family's hearts.
Please grab this picture and share! Maybe you know someone who will know something.
Psalm 139:7
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

No comments: