Wednesday, March 3, 2010

National Grammar Day

Tomorrow is National Grammar Day! What, you aren't as excited as I am? As both an author and a homeschooling mom, I need all the grammar and writing tips I can find. While I have yet to read any of her books, the author I've linked here lives in my hometown but has been in the national spotlight on multiple television and radio broadcasts. She's said to make grammar really fun and I plan to pick up her books soon. In the meantime, her website offers some great ways to celebrate Grammar Day, such as a free e-card, 10 grammar myths, and a tip-of-the-week.

While we are celebrating, today's "I Want You To Be Happy Day" so drop by my InnerBeautyGirlz blog to share your ideas for bringing a smile to a friend's face and also find a great Affordable Mineral Makeup™ discount code good today and tomorrow only. :)

No comments: