Friday, March 5, 2010

Fiction Fridays: Marriage Wish

The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson is about a young widow who goes into preterm labor shortly after the death of her husband and their little girl lives only 3 month, all in the NICU. It's a tearjerker for sure, but very realistic in dealing with the grief emotions that she processes as she slowly learns to risk loving again.



Have you read any good fiction that deals with pregnancy loss or infant death in a profound way? I'm always looking for great Christian reads that will minister to hurting hearts in the process of offering entertainment. Please let me know what's on your bookshelf that my readers might enjoy!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Not enough tissues for tearjerkers for me these days, but looking at the cover reminds me SO much of the cover of Captivating!

Not important, just observed!