Monday, November 9, 2015

The Pool #30DayOfThanks 9

Nov. 9 Thankful Photo: 

Today I am thankful for my Double Diamond Athletic Club gym membership that Rick Saake maintains for me (after his parents paid for the initial investment for me last Christmas - thank you Norman and Patty!), for Betty Camp driving me twice a week, for ongoing muscle stimulation and brain challenges that keep my body and mind more-or-less working together, for being able to be back there again after a couple months off (and much muscle and coordination loss) surrounding surgery, for being able to move abdominal-pain-free again thanks to that surgery, for acquaintance made there at the gym, a few growing into casual yet trusting friendships, and I guess even for today's sore muscles that remind me that we are moving forward in recovery once again!
#30DaysOfThanks‬


No comments: